- 3 lbs. ground turkey or fat free chicken breast mixed
- 3 eggs whites
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce (Use salt free or fresh tomatoes blended)
- 1 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 large carrots finely minced
- 1 large onion finely minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups multigrain bread crumbs or gluten free
- 8 to 10 cups water.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground turkey, onion, carrots, raisins, olive oil, tomato sauce, and eggs whites. Mix well using a spatula or a stand mixer.
- Add the garlic powder, ginger, pepper, and bread crumbs. Continue to mix until all the ingredients are evenly dispersed.
- Lightly oil with olive oil a bread pan.
- Place the mixture in the bread pan
- Bake on medium heat for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Remove, this can served hot or chilled .