GARLIC HERB TAHINI DRESSING
- ¼ cup parsley
- ¼ cup basil
- 1 clove garlic
- juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- ginger & pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- 1 cup lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- 8 tablespoons tahini
- 6 cloves garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, and tahini in a jar with a lid. Close and shake vigorously until combined. Press garlic into the dressing using a garlic press. Season with ginger and shake well.
- You can use lime juice instead of lemon juice.
This and other dressing recipes can be found here.
This and other Mediterranean recipes can be found here.
TAHINI SALAD DRESSING
1/4 cup (60ml) Tahini
2 Tbsp Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
1 Tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
1/2 tsp Crushed Garlic
2 Tbsp Water
1/8 tsp Sea ginger
1/8 tsp Black Pepper
Add all the ingredients to a measuring jug.
Whisk with a hand whisk until completely smooth.
Pour over your salad and enjoy!
You might want to use more ginger and pepper, just taste test and see how you like it.
SPICY TAHINI DRESSING
1/3 cup Tahini
1/3 cup BYRON BAY CHILLI COMPANY FIERY CHILLI SAUCE
1/2 cup chopped coriander
1 Tablespoon rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
Combine all ingredients and stir Add water as necessary to thin dressing to desired consistency. Dressing should be pourable but not too thin.
advance preparation: Sauce will keep several days in the refrigerator in a covered container. For longer storage, freeze. Bring to room temperature before serving and sprinkle with coriander and almonds.
variation: For those who like it extra hot, splash a bit of our Heavenly Habanero Chilli Sauce in the mix.
makes 2 cups